Rift Beta Key avail...

Notifications
Clear all

Rift Beta Key available.

heimie
(@heimie)
Ninja

I'm already in the Rift Beta and got another invite from Nvidia. Email me if you're interested. I have to say that as of Beta 4, this game is fun (if you like MMO's) and by far more stable than any game I've ever played even when they launched. An added plus is that the Devs are listening to the Beta Feedback and because there are so few actual Bugs, they are able to implement a lot of player feedback into the game itself. (The NDA was lifted after the 3rd Beta and this weekend is Beta 4) Anyway, first person to shoot me an Email gets it.

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2011 5:55 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Glad to see you back mate 🙂

Not for me, but I'm sure someone else will!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2011 6:02 am
heimie
(@heimie)
Ninja

Thanks Man. I keep saying my jobs gonna slow down, but I'm about to go to work today (Missing most of the Beta yet again) and end up with what is the standard recently of about 78 hours this week. I do drop in and read up every now and then though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2011 6:06 am
Jonsp
(@jonsp)
Pirate

I had an email from nvidia giving me a code for this beta. I made an account and added the key then found out than the key was only to sign up for a chance to be in the beta. I havent been invited so I'm guessing it was just to make me look at the game :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2011 6:13 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Hey glad you made it back! 😀

School is about to start for me again, so I doubt I'll have much time. 😳

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2011 10:02 am
heimie
(@heimie)
Ninja

@Jonsp 55106 wrote:

I had an email from nvidia giving me a code for this beta. I made an account and added the key then found out than the key was only to sign up for a chance to be in the beta. I havent been invited so I'm guessing it was just to make me look at the game :p

I didn't post the day I got it because I figured the same. I posted it today because I saw a lot of people in the forums state that they got the Nvidia Invite and got Beta 4 invites thursday. Thanks for pointing that out though. It's not a Definite Beta key then I guess. Just a key to allow you in the draw ranks.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2011 10:22 am
heimie
(@heimie)
Ninja

Hey Strud!! I'll be in and out depending on work as usual. Hope all is good for you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2011 10:22 am
Darken1
(@darken1)
Jedi

Nice to see you back in here dude 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2011 12:07 pm
Share: