Post your screensho...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post your screenshots! Any game!  

Page 34 / 81
  RSS
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

@Jester 108612 wrote:

I don't think you did everything, especially if you only made one character for some reason. For starters you can either kill the Dark Brotherhood or join them, not both. Only one side of the war campaign can be joined, and since you didn't kill Paarthurnax then you didn't join the Blades faction.

i joined the Dark Brotherhood, the Imperials and used a console command to not have to kill Paarthurnax, yet still get the useless Dragon Potion and do the Blades missions. for all practical purposes, i did everything possible except fetch all the stones i possibly could w/ one character. i scoured every inch of the map on horseback and discovered every location and killed everything inside.
bear in mind that i do have the Prima guide w/ a full size map and i'm not guessing at this.
i will start another mage character at some point and undo those two things and maybe kill Paarthurnax etc etc etc but after 302.9 hrs., i think i'll play a few other games, finish Fallout 3 and New Vegas and all the expansions and wait for the DLC.

Sniper Elite V2
*the end....

2012-05-22_00001.jpg
*singleplayer campaign

The End......:snipe:

2012-05-22_00005.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2012 10:30 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

So you just admitted you didn't do it all. You're in denial.

You haven't done the kill Dark Brotherhood quest line, the Stormcloak questline, you cheated your way into getting both the Blades and Greybeards questlines.

You say you still need to make a mage character? So you haven't the the College Of Winterhold quest line then?

It's sad that you even need a guide for such a simple game in the first place, but just having a book that spoils the whole game for you doesn't tell you everything. Not to mention mods add hundreds of hours of more replayablility.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2012 7:22 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

@Enad 108626 wrote:

So you just admitted you didn't do it all. You're in denial.

You haven't done the kill Dark Brotherhood quest line, the Stormcloak questline, you cheated your way into getting both the Blades and Greybeards questlines.

You say you still need to make a mage character? So you haven't the the College Of Winterhold quest line then?

It's sad that you even need a guide for such a simple game in the first place, but just having a book that spoils the whole game for you doesn't tell you everything. Not to mention mods add hundreds of hours of more replayablility.

so what ? who cares ? not me but if you want to make what someone else does in a singleplayer video game the focus of your existence, don't let me stand in your way. 😀
actually i did complete the College of Winterhold quest line, i just chose not to detract from my 2 handed weapon/heavy armor skills to pursue the mage perks. i believe there is a screenshot above w/ my character dressed in the archmage robes.
i don't need the guides really and i don't buy them for very game, only the games i really like a lot because i just like em and that's my business, not yours.
initially, they do help a lot w/ understanding how things work, as the pdf manuals really seem to lack in that regard.( i bought a hardcopy of the Game of Thrones Prima guide too.) i don't refer to them as i start playing the storylines of the game because i don't like spoilers but as far as Skyrim was concerned, once i found myself running out of things to do before setting the trap, i did scan through the guide to look for more things to do before finishing.
as for killing the Dark Brotherhood or joining the Stormcloaks instead of the Imperials, it's one or the other and i'm perfectly content w/ how things turned out and very happy i used the cheat code to spare Paarthurnax, as the dialogue i had w/ him after it was all done was very nice although if i didn't have the code and had to choose, i would still have still spared him and been quite happy to slaughter all those needy and whiny Blades(if they could actually die) and take all their stuff to Warmaidens for the gold. :yahoo: after a certain point, all i used them for was a dumping ground for 3 annoying followers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2012 9:37 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Ok but just because you're happy with choose Imperial or DB, doesn't mean you've actually done it all. The only reason I'm saying this is because you keep saying you've done it all, while confirming you haven't.

But saying you've done it all in a TeS game is meaningless anyways, as you can create new characters and play more and more, then DL some mods and you get hundreds of more hours of gameplay.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2012 12:09 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Wait, you couldn't find ANYTHING to do in Skyrim? Just walk around! 😮

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2012 12:10 pm
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

@Enad 108631 wrote:

Ok but just because you're happy with choose Imperial or DB, doesn't mean you've actually done it all. The only reason I'm saying this is because you keep saying you've done it all, while confirming you haven't.

and you keep bringing up something i don't care about, just to have something else to be argumentative about, even though how you feel about anything means nothing to me.
let it go and move on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2012 2:09 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

@Lhotse 108633 wrote:

@Enad 108631 wrote:

Ok but just because you're happy with choose Imperial or DB, doesn't mean you've actually done it all. The only reason I'm saying this is because you keep saying you've done it all, while confirming you haven't.

and you keep bringing up something i don't care about, just to have something else to be argumentative about, even though how you feel about anything means nothing to me.

He was just saying you're wrong or that maybe you're a liar. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2012 6:58 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

It was simply that you were wrong. THE END.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2012 7:02 pm
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

NO, it was simply that you wish to be nit-picky and create an argument out of nothing which is something you do all the time. You abuse your powers as an admin to troll almost every thread in a way that flies just under the radar of someone being able to accuse you outright of being a troll.
you seem to be incapable of reading anything and not be argumentative about it in some way, no matter what it is.
the shameful part is that you've almost single handedly destroyed this awesome website that Eric, as well as you and so many other people have worked so hard to build with this behavioral pattern of yours, or have you not noticed that it's deteriorated to you, me, Jester, Strud, Clam, Joe and a few other people.
why ? you.
before you go lecturing other people about 'denial', you should spend a minute taking your own personal inventory and making sure that your side of the street is clean first.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2012 9:04 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

loolollol just chill out. You didn't do it all in Skyrim, no need to get mad. YOUR GUIDES FAILED YOU.

One thing you've yet to learn is not to take me too seriously all the time. That last post especially.

Btw. Disagreeing/Proving you wrong isn't abusing any powers, any regular member could of pointed it out to you as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2012 11:56 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

I can't believe you get so bothered you write so many posts about him missing just a few things....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2012 1:04 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

LOL. Me? Bothered? The whole thing was a joke between me and Jester lolollol

3 Posts isn't alot, with only 1 being serious too. The "You're in denial" "THE END" and "YOUR GUIDES FAILED YOU" posts could not have actually been taken seriously by anyone right..? I guess they were by you and Lhotse though.

I'm still wondering who this Eric is that built GND.
@Lhotse 108640 wrote:

this awesome website that Eric, as well as you and so many other people have worked so hard to build

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2012 3:26 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

@Enad 108643 wrote:

I'm still wondering who this Eric is that built GND.
@Lhotse 108640 wrote:

this awesome website that Eric, as well as you and so many other people have worked so hard to build

Me too... never heard of that dude before.

@Lhotse 107489 wrote:

2012-04-30_00003.jpg

lol, that sort of reminds me of the movie "Avatar".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2012 7:09 pm
Dahorak
(@dahorak)
Padawan

@Enad 108643 wrote:

LOL. Me? Bothered? The whole thing was a joke between me and Jester lolollol

False. If it was a joke between you and Jester, you wouldn't have to involve everyone posting on this thread. How does it feel to be wrong? This sort of thing is what you do to everyone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2012 11:40 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

It's really just lhotse for the priceless reactions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2012 7:33 pm
Page 34 / 81
Share: