Post your screensho...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post your screenshots! Any game!  

Page 28 / 81
  RSS
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Boombear, your little bio inspired me to create my own for my 6 major characters. I posted them in mah thread.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2012 3:36 pm
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

The Swamps - Clear Sky

xrengine2012-01-3000-28-50-70.jpg

xrengine2012-01-3000-29-51-92.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2012 5:39 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

^ Found the Veles detector I see. Here are some cool caves I found in Skyrim.

sFm54.jpg

8ZmnX.jpg

Talk about growing shrooms.
Lgd6a.jpg

Another angry-troll cat face.
5Se4.jpg

Got what he deserved. Believe it or not, he isn't dead.
ZGz3N.jpg

He still isn't dead.
XgDyJ.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2012 9:41 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

those are pretty indeed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2012 10:47 pm
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

@Jester 100335 wrote:

^ Found the Veles detector I see.

got it as a mission reward i think. works a lot better than the other two. awesome game but i can't believe how many mutants i had to kill around that tank in the Red Forrest to get the Compass artifact ! after dying 3 times i just stayed up on the hill and sniped them one at a time and just opened up on the Snorks at point blank when they came up the hill after me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2012 12:34 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

finally !
one of the hardest games i ever played. my armor was so low in the hospital, i was literally surviving on med kits from one hit to the next and i didn't think i would be able to finish the game.

2012-02-08_00008.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2012 8:56 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Looks like you had a SEVA suit judging by your Swamp pics, but I could be wrong since the SKAT-9M and a few others have the same look in first person (hands/wrists). Yeah the SEVA isn't the best for taking punishment like that. 🙂

Anyway here is the Dovahkiin Hideout mod for Skyrim. It adds this amazing underground area which connects to all available houses. Inside you'll find everything you need (too much as a matter of fact) as well as a ton of mannequins, display cases, weapon racks, and chests. Here is the entrypoint - note the doors. You can access any house that you've bought.
a05zN.jpg

Master bedroom.
BVnqX.jpg

A bar with a barman/barlizard.
52pAY.jpg

Here is a complete workroom. It has a forge, smelter, tanning rack, work bench, grindstone, ingots, a few chests and more.
RGqHb.jpg

This room has an Arcane Enchanter and an Alchemy Lab, as well as a chest and satchels. No ingredients or soul gems though, they're not THAT generous.
TjtUa.jpg

Here's another room with a map, servant, and a throne.
wL75D.jpg

1Smzs.jpg

Another cool place.
wS4cA.jpg

Here is what I meant by "too much". These are not supposed to be here...
nfjq.jpg

More overkill - every shrine.
vaIp.jpg

A secret dungeon!
S6XN.jpg

The dungeon is actually just a testing area for the mod developers. Nothing of interest here.
OL5R0.jpg

It also has an exit to Skyrim and it leaves you in a cool place Southeast of Whiterun.
faMQO.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2012 8:50 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Way too cheap/overpowered for me. If you could only obtain it once getting all the houses or just the Solitude house then maybe, but right now it just seems like a cheap way to get good stuff quick.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2012 11:49 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

@Enad 100766 wrote:

Way too cheap/overpowered for me. If you could only obtain it once getting all the houses or just the Solitude house then maybe, but right now it just seems like a cheap way to get good stuff quick.

Good idea - you should have to buy every house in order to get it. I only don't have the Windhelm house I think... but there's hardly any obtainable items in here. Weapon racks and display cases are empty and to be used by you. It only has a few Iron/Steel/Silver ingots. The full set of shrines and mask things is a bit ridiculous though. :jester:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2012 11:51 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

@Jester 100767 wrote:

@Enad 100766 wrote:

Good idea - you should have to buy every house in order to get it. I only don't have the Windhelm house I think... but there's hardly any obtainable items in here. Weapon racks and display cases are empty and to be used by you. It only has a few Iron/Steel/Silver ingots. The full set of shrines and mask things is a bit ridiculous though. :jester:

I wonder if they send you back in time, as the actual ones do, if you have the wooden mask?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2012 1:23 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

I doubt it. The Wooden Mask only works inside that place in Labyrithian.

Unless they somehow scripted it to work in there too...Even more cheap!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2012 2:36 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

I didn't care to find out if the wooden mask works in the hideout, so I just did the quest properly. The maze is pretty cool, like a lite-version of what you find in the first and second Turok games. :jester:

SvpaR.jpg

k34Xt.jpg

The Dremora was friendly to me since I joined them a long time ago (via console of course). :jester:
jmAby.jpg

Nice sunset.
qKGvc.jpg

This is how my character is dressed right now. Ebony mail, Blades gauntlets, and Ebony boots. Armor rating is 818.
va621.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2012 7:39 pm
ZenReputation
(@zenreputation)
New to GND-Tech

if any one has any problem regarding this snap contact me!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2012 3:54 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

@Enad 100784 wrote:

I doubt it. The Wooden Mask only works inside that place in Labyrithian.

Unless they somehow scripted it to work in there too...Even more cheap!

Well, the wooden mask is right by the actual busts, so I don't think it would do anything anyway.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2012 5:20 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Well the wooden mask only takes you back in time so that the busts are usable. In the Dovakhiin hideout, they're already usable so it probably won't take you back in time because there is no need. I'll confirm if anyone cares since I already went through the maze and did the quest properly. Maybe it will get me a second 9th mask. :jester:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2012 9:13 am
Page 28 / 81
Share: