Favorite Gun of all...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Favorite Gun of all Time! (any game)  

Page 2 / 3
  RSS
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Eh Minigun is too common.

Right now I'm having this most fun with this weapon.
BRK3z.jpg
View Full Size:

Tactical Sniper Rifle from Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Upgraded with Silencer, Damage Modified, Reload Speed Enhancement and Laser Pointer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2011 6:59 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

the minigun is too common ?! i'm surprised Super Mario doesn't have a sniper rifle. :disgusted:
if you're gonna snipe, do it right and get t3h Gauss.

crysis642011-09-2104-02-16-14.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2011 9:31 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

@Lhotse 88298 wrote:

the minigun is too common ?! i'm surprised Super Mario doesn't have a sniper rifle. :disgusted:
if you're gonna snipe, do it right and get t3h Gauss.

crysis642011-09-2104-02-16-14.jpg

You need to finish warhead and test the PAX rifle ^^ (I believe it's called that?)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2011 9:14 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

PAX indeed. Let him have fun with Crysis though, it's the best one by far. Awesome campaign. Take your time to enjoy it more. 😀

Crysis Warhead is much shorter but ramps up the action a bit more. If over-the-top is your style, then you might like Warhead more. If you want a clone hybrid of Call of Duty and Halo, then you'll like Crysis 2.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2011 10:26 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Of course, one of time most badass guns: the Lancer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]792[/ATTACH]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2011 10:41 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@strudinox 88369 wrote:

Of course, one of time most badass guns: the Lancer

From once of the worst series too. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2011 1:32 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

true, but still. It's an awesome gun.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2011 2:34 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Such a ripoff from the Chainsword from the WH40k Series.

Well..Ones a gun..ones a sword. Still looks like they got their inspiration from the Chainsword.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2011 5:38 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

@Jester 88364 wrote:

PAX indeed. Let him have fun with Crysis though, it's the best one by far. Awesome campaign. Take your time to enjoy it more. 😀

Crysis Warhead is much shorter but ramps up the action a bit more. If over-the-top is your style, then you might like Warhead more. If you want a clone hybrid of Call of Duty and Halo, then you'll like Crysis 2.

Haha, I like both the first games, the good thing about warhead is that it mixes the alien and Korean battles, not like crysis in which you just go to the mine then it's all aliens ^^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2011 8:45 am
Spaiker
(@spaiker)
Ninja

PP2000 by far.. in BC2 it is, BF3 is completely different 😮

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2011 9:36 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

Everything that has a 50 cal or more 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2011 12:27 pm
milano
(@milano)
New to GND-Tech

Any sniper rifle that can one hit someone on any range but most games does not have this gun unfortunately. They are usually two hit sniper rifles.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2011 11:51 am
ana3mic
(@ana3mic)
Renound

@milano 90876 wrote:

... They are usually two hit sniper rifles.

That's why people invented headshots :tongue:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2011 3:34 pm
Blazen22
(@blazen22)
Leveling Up

M4 Carbine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2011 9:32 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

@Blazen22 90972 wrote:

M4 Carbine

😯 Your favorite video game gun is a common, outdated and somewhat unreliable assault rifle? 😯

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2011 11:38 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: