Ninja

Just in case he spills some of his male juice
:happyhand:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2011 10:06 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

nooooo. he actually keeps mugs of coffee near his keyboard. we all know what a great idea that is for when your thirsty.:tongue:

clam.. is that a projection screen ? detail and specs please ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2011 10:31 am
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

Yes it is, Its an Epson 6500UB 1600 lumens (high for a 1080p) and yeah its 1080p on a 145" screen. The other monitor looks very small in comparison but its a 27" View-sonic 1080p

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2011 10:52 am
BabyBalla
(@babyballa)
Guru

@I-E-D 64040 wrote:

BOX OF TISSUES WITH FLOWERS. SO MANLY.

I agree with Clam, he did.

Meh, still manlyier then you.

@Spaiker 64053 wrote:

Just in case he spills some of his male juice
:happyhand:

Gross, eww, i'm religious catholic

@Llotse 64057 wrote:

nooooo. he actually keeps mugs of coffee near his keyboard. we all know what a great idea that is for when your thirsty.:tongue:

clam.. is that a projection screen ? detail and specs please ?

Yes, Im getting a new one... hopefully... the new one pwns yours in 100 miles, ITS SO EPIC

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2011 11:16 am
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

Yes, Im getting a new one... hopefully... the new one pwns yours in 100 miles, ITS SO EPIC

I have done TUNS of research on projectors, I am like an expert now. Plus the guy I have renting my upstairs bedroom installs theaters for a living, and I work with a guy that has been installing extreamly high end home theater systems for over 20 years. And they both told me that I did right in getting an Epson. And the 6 serires is no longer in production. But the 8 series is close to the same thing. The difference is with the 8 series the chips that control the 3 LCDs for your 3 colors are hand matched to produce a better out of the box color. though you can always configure mine to give the same results. Its just a pain in the A so I have never done it. But yeah I would HIGHLY recomend the Epson 8350 or 8700 and you WANT to buy it from http://www.visualapex.com/ they are a certified reseller meaning you get your mail in rebates and full warranty (YOU REALLY WANT THAT) and their screens are amazing. They sell package deals with the screens and they beat the crap out of everyone else. (a good screen make more of a difference than a High end projector vs a mid end. so dont skip out on that!)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2011 11:27 am
BabyBalla
(@babyballa)
Guru

i meant mug heh don't have room for projector here... not even in the basement 🙁

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2011 11:34 am
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

Oh lol!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2011 11:37 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

You have some insane setup Clam, that's awesome!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2011 11:45 am
wierdo124
(@wierdo124)
Jedi

ITT: clam pwns babyballa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2011 7:40 pm
BabyBalla
(@babyballa)
Guru

how dare you use my first username

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2011 4:36 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

@clamatowas 64068 wrote:

I have done TUNS of research on projectors, I am like an expert now. Plus the guy I have renting my upstairs bedroom installs theaters for a living, and I work with a guy that has been installing extreamly high end home theater systems for over 20 years. And they both told me that I did right in getting an Epson. And the 6 serires is no longer in production. But the 8 series is close to the same thing. The difference is with the 8 series the chips that control the 3 LCDs for your 3 colors are hand matched to produce a better out of the box color. though you can always configure mine to give the same results. Its just a pain in the A so I have never done it. But yeah I would HIGHLY recomend the Epson 8350 or 8700 and you WANT to buy it from http://www.visualapex.com/ they are a certified reseller meaning you get your mail in rebates and full warranty (YOU REALLY WANT THAT) and their screens are amazing. They sell package deals with the screens and they beat the crap out of everyone else. (a good screen make more of a difference than a High end projector vs a mid end. so dont skip out on that!)

clam, i showed Lord Warcraft your set-up and for a moment...... he was speechless. 😀
using that projector is just epic dude. you give the rest of us something to strive for. 😎
edit: are you using the nvidia 3-D glass's too ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2011 9:04 am
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

Mini fan on the left ftw!

And why the Mac hating lol I love the Macbook Pro, I should be getting one pretty soon for University (: + pleasure ofcourse as its MUCH better than Windows but then again you can't play games (99% of) Windows PCs can. Thats why you buy both 😀

PS: SHI*! I just realised this thread actually had 3 pages lol

So erm what I said above and nice setup clam! I see you have put Call of Duty 10 on it ? 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2011 11:20 am
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

No its not a 3D capable projector. They are still about 6months to a year out before Epson will bring on to the market, Than I will sell mine and get one of them. But I will also need to upgrade my receiver to one that does the new HDMI 1.4.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2011 12:03 pm
wierdo124
(@wierdo124)
Jedi

@tWkR 64285 wrote:

how dare you use my first username

i also still often call xeqtr mpower. even though he switched it again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2011 11:37 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share: