Best video game bat...

Best video game battle(s) you've ever been in?  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Some more epic Total War: WARHAMMER 2 battles I've recorded. Good strategy games really have the best battles.

Odds are really against me in this one. Tough win.

Amazing location.

This one is not a battle, it's a slaughter. Interesting army I have though, almost all cavalry and air.

Missed an opportunity here to close off their escape with cavalry,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2018 11:26 pm
Charcharo
(@charcharo)
Member Moderator

😀 Warhammer 40K

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2018 3:12 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

^ Can't get over the incredibly short view distance in that game. Kind of jarring to see WWII assets in a Warhammer 40k mod. This helps me see why you want a Total War: Warhammer 40k game, as that battle is not crazy large in Total War plus the general vast quality improvements in Total War (and judging by that guy's performance, it runs even worse than WARHAMMER II does when running a larger battle in the latter).

Speaking of Total War, here is my most destructive video of it so far. The enemy is just no match for me though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 8:44 pm
Charcharo
(@charcharo)
Member Moderator

@Jester 122831 wrote:

^ Can't get over the incredibly short view distance in that game. Kind of jarring to see WWII assets in a Warhammer 40k mod. This helps me see why you want a Total War: Warhammer 40k game, as that battle is not crazy large in Total War plus the general vast quality improvements in Total War (and judging by that guy's performance, it runs even worse than WARHAMMER II does when running a larger battle in the latter).

Speaking of Total War, here is my most destructive video of it so far. The enemy is just no match for me though.

View distance can be made higher but it will be a gameplay issue if pushed too much father. Most WW2 tanks had engagement ranges of 1-4 kilometers and accuracy in good conditions up to 1.5km. Artillery has even higher range. Basically the game would become much slower paced and much less epic as you'd have flashes from many kilometers away...this would also mean maps would have to have less bumps and debris too else they would bog down the long range firepower. I honestly dont know how to solve this issue except to scale down battles.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 11:40 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Well the view distance doesn't look anywhere near 1km let alone 4, but I understand having a fog of war. They should not reduce debris and design maps around synthetic limitations, they should design these things and the AI for realism.

Best battle ever! Total War: WARHAMMER 2.

Yes that is sarcasm.

Best one sided cavalry charge ever.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2018 6:25 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

One of the best siege battles ever. Game is Total War: WARHAMMER 2.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 8:42 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

I wanted to make carnage on a large scale, and I think I succeeded. Could've been even better but I wanted to see all of the newer Dwarf units.

This one below is self-explanatory but really cool. Looks like some kind of Sci-Fi battle and the time of day is perfect to showcase the lighting effects.

And I made this epic clip:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2018 9:22 pm
Charcharo
(@charcharo)
Member Moderator

Fallout mod. Enad should check this, it is early release but good already.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2018 4:13 pm
Charcharo
(@charcharo)
Member Moderator

Jake Paul Team 10 house attack XD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2018 2:07 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

milkandcookiestw brings true epicness once again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2018 3:54 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

...and again. One of the best battle videos EVER.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2018 8:08 pm
Charcharo
(@charcharo)
Member Moderator

Another interesting slaughter on a modded map in MoW.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 5:49 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Excellent video demonstrating tactics in Total War: WARHAMMER.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2018 7:41 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register