Notifications
Clear all

XboX 360 Themes

Page 1 / 2
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

I have been wanting a cool XboX 360 theme for agesss and I am tired of paying for the "amazing" ones and not being able to preview it before I buy it, then to realise I dont actually like it. Then re-read the description and see this text "no refunds"... great.

So I got pissed off and decided I will make my own theme... or shall I say themes after the first successful one.

I started by following a very good tutorial on youtube on how to do it. I watched it for a few seconds before realising the guy was a "robot" or something since he was explaining it like we have never seen a computer in our life before.

So basically this is what I have done so far (took about 1-2 hours for all of them to be done and actually made to work correctly and nicely with the xbox).

m3e92.jpg

bmwm5.jpg

bmw5new.jpg

porschefinal.jpg

They go in order of making. So I was obviously rubbish at the first one and got better and so on. If your wondering what that smudged and blured grey/white/black colour at the bottom is, its supose to be like that for the xbox so yeah ignore that.

Any opinions would be good. I ll try to take a pic of it on my TV so I can show you how it is when put in use.

Thanks.

Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2011 4:20 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

What do they do?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2011 4:40 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

@Enad 56013 wrote:

What do they do?

LOL

Its a theme man, what does a theme do ? These are wallpapers for the XboX dashboard, (desktop basically) background. I ll take a pic tomorrow so you get the idea and how they look/work 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2011 4:53 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

So its a desktop for Xbox. I thought you just put the CD in the xbox and played the game, since when is there a dashboard or background whatever?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2011 4:56 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

@Enad 56020 wrote:

So its a desktop for Xbox. I thought you just put the CD in the xbox and played the game, since when is there a dashboard or background whatever?

Haha dude the XboX / PS3 have more than you think they do. They have always had a desktop/dashboard. And its basically like a background but its a bit more complicated than that. A simple image wouldnt work. And like all the menu that scrolls around, facebook, internet, picture browsing all these things scroll on top of this background. So it has to match all of their sizes and limits and so on.

Consoles are like mini computers, they are not as bad as you think they are trust me. If they got me addicted, and i was die hard PC addict, then you can imagine how much they have changed.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2011 4:58 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Only thing I find impressive about a console is how they manage to run certain games with their utterly out of date hardware.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2011 5:16 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

I have NO idea what that'll look like on the Xbox, so it means nothing to me.... Go and take some photo's then we'll have a real answer!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2011 10:07 am
Scorp_Commander
(@scorp_commander)
Leveling Up

I got an xbox360 too, my theme is from HALO. 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2011 2:05 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

I ll get on the xbox in a bit and take a few pics. I have a HALO Reach theme too. Add me on xbox dude (:

GT: XeqtR93

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/01/2011 2:12 pm
Scorp_Commander
(@scorp_commander)
Leveling Up

Sorry don't got xbox live. 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2011 4:01 pm
Evire
(@evire)
Ninja

Xbox without xbox live? What is the point then?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2011 11:26 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

To play games not online.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2011 10:14 am
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

XboX without Live is like having a PC without Internet. Boring. But yeah anyway here are some pictures:

dsc00040eq.jpg

dsc00039fx.jpg

dsc00038hx.jpg

dsc00037qf.jpg

dsc00035ku.jpg

dsc00034uh.jpg

Hope you like them.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2011 1:51 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE