Why Amazon should be called Amazingon.  

RSS
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

I recently bought an Asus Crosshair V Formula mobo from Amazon. After installing, i went to boot it and no BIOS screen.:cray:
i made sure everything was connected, pulled out one card, swapped cards, checked everything and nothing. i think i have a bad board. ( it happens) so i call Asus Customer Support and get this guy who sounds just like Beavis on the phone, who keeps mispronouncing my name after i spell it for him 3 times and keeps saying things that didn't inspire confidence like "BIOS hu ?". it seemed a little early in the day to be doing bong hits but i guess it's 4:20 p.m. somewhere right ? :eyeroll:
So i call Amazingon and Randall immediately finds my customer info and promptly asked if i would like him to overnight ship another board to me today and if i would be so kind as to use the shipping label he emailed me to ship back the old board and if there was anything else he could do for me today.
That's a result ! ๐Ÿ˜€
edit : i had a problem once before w/ something i bought from them and got exactly the same level of service and a free gift credit for my inconvenience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2012 10:11 am
Share:

You Might Also Like

Working

Please Login or Register