Notifications
Clear all

The Main Page  

RSS
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Thanks for the feedback RC and it will definitely be noted. Right now we are more in the planning/basic development stage. Once we get the site together and running the way we want, I'm sure we will look into advertising to help with funding. Though I would like to keep it low key. Maybe Google Adsence or something like that. I hate flashy banner ads trying to get you to click lol.

Clamatowas, heimie, planetarian and I thought it would help us to be different by not only reviewing one product at a time, but 2-4. I can't tell you how many times I've had four different tabs open in my browser cycling through different reviews for sever different products trying to get a comparison. By reviewing four or so products at the same time, will help our future viewers make better purchasing decisions and speed up the pre-purchase process. The products we will most likely be reviewing will be geared to the gamer/hardware enthusiast crowd covering hardware, software, and maybe even on rare occasion, OS's.

As of now the main page is under construction. I also hope to get other cool features such as chat, email, and some other things to make the site more inviting.

Posted : 03/04/2009 11:28 am
Share: