Notifications
Clear all

Internet Explorer 10 Screenshot  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

A leaked copy of Microsoft's Internet Explorer 10 has been found! Check it out...

sshot4e567b08e2775.png

Posted : 25/08/2011 4:47 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

I wouldn't even download a new browser from IE unless forced to(When installed a new copy of Win7)

Anyways, that's pretty funny.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2011 6:37 pm
ana3mic
(@ana3mic)
Renound

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 11:23 am
Samson
(@samson)
Ninja

lol! Does this mean there won't be an Internet explorer 11 then? 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 11:33 am
GCW
 GCW
(@gcw)
Padawan

I wouldn't download it. Heck, thank God I can't. I have a MacBook Pro. I hate Internet Explorer with a passion. I think any educated person probably does.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 4:36 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@GCW 84314 wrote:

I wouldn't download it. Heck, thank God I can't. I have a MacBook Pro. I hate Internet Explorer with a passion. I think any educated person probably does.

Yeah good thing you have a Mac, obviously your are most elite form of human being.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 5:27 pm
remixedcat
(@remixedcat)
Trusted

That's what IE is used for anyways LOL>

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2011 3:41 am
Bored
(@bored)
Trusted

I stopped using IE a while ago but that wouldn't stop me from at least trying a new version...I don't see how you can just blindly hate an internet browser without even trying it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2011 5:48 pm
remixedcat
(@remixedcat)
Trusted

I've tried every version of IE and none of them were all that great. but we were forced to use it in school.... I'd use netscape or classic mozilla at home. preferred it. had more features.

the big reason I use Fx is that it has l;ots of addons and the browser is extremely customizable and it's very secure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2011 6:01 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

IE is slow, insecure and lacking in features. They keep promising a good browser and never delivered. You can always try it but don't expect anything.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2011 6:05 pm
Bored
(@bored)
Trusted

Well the reason I use firefox is because of the noscript addon. I don't think I've had a single virus since I've started using firefox with noscript. But IE has at least one feature I like: When you highlight something a little arrow appears and if you click it a menu pops up and you can search that highlighted word or google map it or find it in a dictionary. Also, IE 9 starts up pretty fast on my computer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2011 6:19 pm
remixedcat
(@remixedcat)
Trusted

get the context search addon for firefox and you can select the text, right click, search for, and then you can search wikipedia, google, etc with that.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/context-search/

you can search the same providers that you have for the search box, so if you want more you can either navigate to the desired search engine and add it through the little arrow next to it's favicon and click "add site to searches" and it will add that. That extension will work with any of those.

example 1:
GxY5H.jpg

example 2:
Rby6T.jpg

now you can also get ones like google maps, and any of the other ones I have by going here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search-tools/general

and looking for more search providers. these will also be added to the search box on the right as well. those extend the context search and work the same as those with the IE accelerator!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2011 8:04 pm
neverforget98
(@neverforget98)
Leveling Up

I honestly hope that's what the installer is like. -.- Gawd I hate IE. It's so, nasty.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 6:03 pm
Cecil15
(@cecil15)
Leveling Up

I too have not liked Internet Explorer that much. But only because of its slow loading time to launch and load webpage contents. It will only make me waste more time so I switched to Firefox. It's faster and I love the features which I think perfectly suit forum posters like me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2011 12:15 am
Jakdax
(@jakdax)
Renound

@RemixedCat - Stop fapping to horses?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2011 4:48 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: