Clear all

Everypony Get In Here  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

This sounds like it has some connection to furrys, which makes it all the more creepy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 7:17 am
Boombear
(@boombear)
Ninja

@TheCraven 80559 wrote:

You're welcome.

Off topic: whatever happened to grammar, spelling, and punctuation? Do schools no longer teach these things? I would have thought that such a shocking decision would have made the news. Oh, wait, I forgot that anyone under the age of 18 cannot be expected to complete such tasks. Hope you all have fun in college level Composition courses...

(You could have typed "gay," just so you know. Also, an ellipses is three periods, not five, and is never followed by spacing unless ending a sentence.)

If you're going to insult someone's grammar you should proofread your own response :eyeroll:. Ellipses is the plural form of ellipsis, and yet you said "an ellipses" which is grammatically incorrect. I'm 16 and I know that. . .

Also, this sounds like a cult :disgusted:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 8:47 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

i think somone's been 'dipping into the cooking sherry'. 😀
*not you Boombear.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 9:51 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

I'm starting to wonder what triggers the reaction (In the brain, obviously) that makes a person enjoy this type of thing?

My guess is it's to prove that they dare do things others don't (Being "cool", for example) however this may not be the case for anyone, perhaps no one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 10:06 am
TheCraven
(@thecraven)
Renound

TL;DR - I am a troll. Thank you, that is all.

@Boombear - Missed that, thanks. It's fixed now (notice that almost all of my posts are edited, as I try to perfect these things). Also, the following of the show has become very cult-like online. However, I avoid those sites like the plague, as should everyone else. That is, unless you like creepers (not a Minecraft reference).

@Enad - When it comes to animated shows, if they contain animals, somewhere out there a furry will bastardize it. Yes, there are many creepy things out there involving furries and MLP, but the same can be said about shows as popular as Pokemon.

@massdeth - Really, people still use "Pet my puppy?" That's so 2005, just go straight to "Get in the van." The point I'm making is that most criminals (excluding scam artists) are not cunning. Thus, the reason they are caught. Pedophiles are the worst of all, as adults are on a constant lookout for any strange activity near children.

@Others - If you come to instigate, at least be prepared for a little backlash. Adding slanderous labels to a show, and its viewers, is certainly grounds for such a response. You have no defense when you act this way.

As for the rest of it, I commend those who watched an episode. Even if you don't like it, it's probably worth watching once, just to understand the show's concept.

Personally, I've seen all but a couple of episodes, and just think it's a good show in general. Even so, I still fail to see how watching My Little Pony makes a person gay, creepy, or especially a pedophile. That's a real stretch. Anyone who is any of those things was that way before the show came around, and I'd bet one would be hard-pressed to find persons masquerading such activities behind this show. I'd certainly much rather watch this show than such "breakthrough hits" as Jersey Shore or Real Housewives...yet many men somehow enjoy those shows as well. If we are going to go out on giant, proverbial limbs here, one might even ask if those who watch the show Dexter are really just secret serial killers, hiding behind a television screen.

I suppose having brought this up (having seen its effects elsewhere) was intentionally just one giant troll. However, I always do enjoy getting a response.

Now, for my regularly scheduled avatar. The other was how long I thought it'd take before the flaming began. Dead accurate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 12:54 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

When I asked you to post more I didn't mean like this xD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 1:11 pm
TheCraven
(@thecraven)
Renound

Gahhhh, misinterpretation. Fine, I shall compile my skills into articles and helpful things. This was incredibly fun though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 1:29 pm
Cecil15
(@cecil15)
Leveling Up

My Little Pony is adorable. So I don't see anything wrong with guys liking the show. I watched this when I was a kid and I even joined a forum exclusively for MLP fanatics. There were also guys in the forum, so I must not only girls are fascinated with this show. This is not gay at all. I think it's more appreciation and admiration. :good:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2011 7:26 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Last...Post...July...26th.

Does this need to be bumped to tell everyone you love my little pony..?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2011 7:27 pm
Jakdax
(@jakdax)
Renound

Because all the flame threads about Ro2/BF3/Origin/EA are much more important
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2011 10:15 pm
ana3mic
(@ana3mic)
Renound

LOL ownd :loool:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2011 10:58 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Ok I'll just close this since it was an odd thread in the first place and doesn't need to be bumped for any reason.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2011 10:41 am
TheCraven
(@thecraven)
Renound

@Enad 86919 wrote:

Last...Post...July...26th.

Does this need to be bumped to tell everyone you love my little pony..?

Actually, yes, it does. My Little Pony supports a message of love and toleration. Therefore...deal with it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2011 10:41 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: