Notifications
Clear all

Energy Drinks  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

I am drinking a Monster Khaos right now and it's awesome. Whats your favorite?

Posted : 26/07/2011 11:19 am
Hypeer
(@hypeer)
Renound

ED and Teho.

I just drank a bottle of ED =D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 11:54 am
Lhotse
(@lhotse)
Guru

Monster Import !
monster-import.jpg
and in the morning i like the Monster Java Kona.
java-monster-kona-blend.jpg
my 'cupholder'. 😎
monster_energy.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 12:30 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Yeah Monster is the best energy drink.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 1:12 pm
ana3mic
(@ana3mic)
Renound

Beer :snicker:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 1:15 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

I'm pretty sure Beer does the opposite of what an energy drink is intended to do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 2:11 pm
BabyBalla
(@babyballa)
Guru

NOS 😀

Or monster nitrous anti gravity

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 4:06 pm
TheCraven
(@thecraven)
Renound

Nitrous Monster Killer-B is the absolute best. Super Dry Monster, a touch of honey, and the mouthfeel of nitrogen filtered liquid. The only problem is the price. Then again, you can't beat the experience of drinking a cloud. (If anybody here ever tried the giant cans of Heavy Metal, I feel sorry for you.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2011 4:07 pm
ana3mic
(@ana3mic)
Renound

@Enad 80647 wrote:

I'm pretty sure Beer does the opposite of what an energy drink is intended to do.

The thing is I rarely drink energy drinks, I also don't drink coffee. Imagine going for a morning coffee with your friends and one of them getting a beer, that's me :drinks:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2011 3:02 am
Hypeer
(@hypeer)
Renound

Is there the random story about Monster's energy printed on the side of the can in American versions too? xD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2011 3:37 am
TheCraven
(@thecraven)
Renound

@Hypeer 80727 wrote:

Is there the random story about Monster's energy printed on the side of the can in American versions too? xD

Last I checked, there was.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2011 3:44 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

Monster is definetly the best energy drink out there! It has tons of flavours, and doesn't contain just caffeine.
I don't like Khaos as much though, sorry strud 😀
I like the original monster and the Ripper.
I would like to drink the other flavours, but they only got 3 flavours here in Belgium FFS! 🙂
Anyways, nice topic 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2011 1:05 pm
Blazen22
(@blazen22)
Leveling Up

Monster has always been my weapon of choice. This past year there was a day where I had to stay up late and help some friends set up for a show so I pounded a Monster with a 5 hour energy double shot thinking it would help me get through the night. I was tweakin for 18 hours.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2011 3:10 pm
Hypeer
(@hypeer)
Renound

Has anyone of you Americans tried something called "mana potion"? 😀 I heard that's a very energetic energy drink =D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2011 3:55 pm
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

@Blazen22 80803 wrote:

Monster has always been my weapon of choice. This past year there was a day where I had to stay up late and help some friends set up for a show so I pounded a Monster with a 5 hour energy double shot thinking it would help me get through the night. I was tweakin for 18 hours.

Haha, well I don't feel so much, I just like the taste, it's like a drink of the gods 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2011 4:10 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: