CPU coolers what on...

Notifications
Clear all

CPU coolers what one is really the best!  

RSS
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

For a budget build, may want to check the Cooler Master Store Refurbs. I bought a Gemini II from them for $13.99 and will post back stats when I get around to throwing it in a rig. Knowing before hand that CM Coolers usually have horrible surfacing on their blocks, I'll post pics of that as well. Just as a side note, I've placed 5 orders through their site in the last 3 weeks and unless you have to contact them, its a very good experience. Email support is hit and miss and unless you can sit on hold until you get someone to talk to, you're pretty much on your own. I do have to say that once you actually get a human on the phone, they are very knowledgeable and courteous. Some of the prices on their cases are very good as well, and the 2 I bought from this site (both refurbs) were in mint condition with all the retail items including packaging. Comparing that to the 2 orders I got from the ThermalTake store where what they got back in the return is what you got in the old packaging says a lot to how well the product is not only shipped, but inspected in the time between return and resale.

Posted : 24/03/2009 12:07 pm
Share: