Any fan of Wii/Dolphin Emulator?
I'm running the Dolphin Emulator :D! Things needed to run it are:
- a cheap IR-Bar with batteries or usb connection (i modded the battery version), you can buy it on dx.com for a few bucks or any other china sites you trust
- an original wiimote or a working clone with integrated motion+ (you get this at about 20$ always from DX)
- a bluetooth adapter (it's ok the cheaper one from dx)
- Toshiba Bluetooth stack v8.00.06
- a fast dual core system at least (quad core is not used) and a good graphic card
and you've got a great console :laugh:, working at resolution higher than the original one from Nintendo!