(@sjentz)
Ninja

meh... doesn't matter, its still getting updated so i count it as beta-ish

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2010 5:28 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

If anyone is up for it, you can make small GND icons and give them to GND's members on teamspeak? maybe a different color on it depending on what rank you have in the community? 😀 (Double post doesn't count here, other one is old and no one else has posted!)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2010 12:47 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

That's a great idea 🙂 Shouldn't be done on post count though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2010 1:26 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

I was warned before that if i ever make a doublepost again i'd... something... anyway, no, not by postcount, we would need a new icon every week for you 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2010 1:40 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

@SJentZ 35228 wrote:

If anyone is up for it, you can make small GND icons and give them to GND's members on teamspeak? maybe a different color on it depending on what rank you have in the community? 😀 (Double post doesn't count here, other one is old and no one else has posted!)

Can you explain this in more detail and I can make it happen.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2010 3:48 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

As Sean has been assigned the TS Server Admin/Channel Adder guy, he wants to add little icons to you. They would replace the "S" and "C" for Server and Channel Admin respectively.

UTZ have it (Seans dad's clan) and it looks really impessive. Admins have a blue, vistors have a V, clan members have an orange and clan guest (or something) have a turquoise. Looks really cool 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2010 1:21 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

Yeh nice idea 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2010 7:06 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

Just make little gnd icons with different colors, that's all you need to do, i add them and update the ranks every now and then 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2010 8:00 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

/bumps it up, lets not forget about the thread (This post may be deleted if someone else posts :D)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2010 2:00 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

I'd suggest a Quake Live channel.

iGF plays it a bit with his mates, could be a good addition.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2010 11:36 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

Since it is not a division game, or a game played frequently, we shouldn't add it until we see activity in that particular game for a period, until then i'd say that you should use the other games channel, as that's what it is for.

We should have a vote on how long people have to be active in a game for it to get a channel, and have another vote for after how long a channel will be deleted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2010 12:18 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

OK Teamspeak god.

I definitely agree with the vote thing. You need to come up with the process. I'd suggest a new sticky for topic suggestions and keep this one for larger changes like the icons. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2010 12:39 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

Now that we have a new logo maybe we should make the icons for ts out of the G, just in different colors?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2010 11:21 am
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Please Login or Register