TeamSpeak Server | ...

[Sticky] TeamSpeak Server | Suggestions  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

If you have any suggestions in regards to our TeamSpeak server, please post them here.

Posted : 23/06/2010 2:23 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

Yeah... I came up with an idea wich i told struddie about and he thought it seems good, so, im just goinna follow one path through this system since the others will be about the same... so, first we start out with the 4 default channels

Lobby
Gaming
Other
AFK

then we continue with the gaming sub forums

Divisions
Others

then division sub channels

Crysis
ARMA2
DiRT2
STARCRAFT2

then crysis subchannels

public
clanwar
opponent

after all that you continue like that so that everything reaches the *final channel*

what do you think? if you want a better explanation just tell me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 2:35 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

So basically what you are saying is 10 or so main channels in the whole TS and the rest all subchannels that can be hidden if the user wants to. Thats what Im doing 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 2:44 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

only i had 4 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 2:48 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

Yeah I put 10 as an example but I get what you mean yeah. I ll try that see how it looks. Thanks for the suggestion!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 2:51 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

if you want to you can give me admin and ill set it up, then you can remove my admin (reason is that i got the idea)
😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 2:52 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

I will make it more than 4 though. Like an extra 5th or 6 maybe so it could be called Info and contain all the Technical Support channel and all that stuff that you cannot get into but only click to read information from. It is useful I have seen it all over big clan's teamspeak servers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 2:54 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

Ok, so just say yes or no about if i should set the other channels up for you guys then, i have lots of time 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 2:57 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

Ok I ll let you do half of it while I do the technical bit. You can do the whole Gaming section with good info in the channels too 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 3:04 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

starting then.. 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 3:27 pm
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

Did my part then, have fun using a simpler ts i guess! 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 3:43 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

Thanks + REP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2010 3:48 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

Yeah just something random like that happened lol

On Topic: TS looks good now but everytime you join you see all the channels I wonder if it can remember when you have hidden the ones you do not want to see and then have them hidden when you relogin :/ Hmm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2010 11:12 am
SJentZ
(@sjentz)
Ninja

You could ask the creators for something like that, ts3 is still a beta from what i know... Or you could mod the server a bit 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2010 2:45 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

TS3 isn't a beta anymore mate it used to be 2 months ago. And yeah I will look into it 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2010 3:51 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

Please Login or Register