RSS
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Check it out!
Give us your feedback!

Issues we already know about:
-Alignment is off, really cant be fixed or else file size would be too large. Until I find a solution, it will stay like this, its not too bad
-Users with smaller screens cannot see the logos on the side of the page, this is do to Youtube not auto adjusting the background for each persons resolution. There is nothing I can do about this.

If you notice anything else not listed, or have an suggestions post here!!

*Updated- Added a little more saturation, it looked a bit washed out once it got onto youtube.

Posted : 26/08/2010 9:32 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Really good work on that! I'll start thinking of some ideas. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2010 10:00 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Looks great. Perhaps you could make the overall length of it longer though, so it isn't forced to have to re-tile? Love it how it gets darker at the bottom, and the colour scheme is great too.

Also, hide the "Recent Activity" box, I don't see a need for it really. New videos will be the featured video I presume?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2010 10:44 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@I-E-D 31680 wrote:

Looks great. Perhaps you could make the overall length of it longer though, so it isn't forced to have to re-tile? Love it how it gets darker at the bottom, and the colour scheme is great too.

I could try, it's just hard working with such a large image. I'm sure I could figure it out though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2010 10:46 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

We got a Bradley!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2010 1:32 am
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

Looks AWESOME with the bullets and stuff 🙂
Great

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2010 9:05 am
WASD
 WASD
(@wasd)
Pirate

Looks professional!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2010 9:27 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Thanks guys!
@I-E-D, I fixed the tileing issue.
People with larger screens like my self still may see a bit of tileing on the sides, but no big deal. It looks alot better now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2010 9:30 am
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Cool looking channel.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2010 11:00 am
Share:

Please Login or Register