RSS
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Copy this code:

[noparse]

14eawsw.png

If you are reading this then you are already in with a chance of winning a fantastic prize; a Killer 2100 Network card! [GND] is proud to bring you our first ever Battlefield: Bad Company 2 tournament, sponsored by Bigfoot Networks!

The game mode of choice is Squad Death Match, so grab your four most trusted buddies and head over to ]here! Can't find four team mates? No worries! Head over to this thread and we'll find you people to make a squad. "Five People?" you ask. One of these people will be a substitute, but will still be eligible for the prize, as a prize for each squad member including the substitute will be sent out with free delivery!

Why enter? This is your chance to play alongside and against people from this community, as well as people from other websites. Not to mention your friends and their squads! Even if you don't win the prizes, you'll still get bragging rights... "PWWWND NOOB!"

To enter, your Squad leader should sign up on GND forums and post their squad, including the substitute. If you want to have a team found for you, then sign up and post in the supplied thread. For a full list of rules view the announcement post on GND. You have until September 7th to sign up. From then we will organise the first round!

Let the best squad win!

GND

If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to email I-E-D on [email protected][/noparse]

This code will appear as:

14eawsw.png

If you are reading this then you are already in with a chance of winning a fantastic prize; a Killer 2100 Network card! [GND] is proud to bring you our first ever Battlefield: Bad Company 2 tournament, sponsored by Bigfoot Networks!

The game mode of choice is Squad Death Match, so grab your four most trusted buddies and head over to www.GND-Tech.com! Can't find four team mates? No worries! Head over to www.GND-Tech.com and we'll find you people to make a squad. "Five People?" you ask. One of these people will be a substitute, but will still be eligible for the prize, as a prize for each squad member including the substitute will be sent out with free delivery!

Why enter? This is your chance to play alongside and against people from this community, as well as people from other websites. Not to mention your friends and their squads! Even if you don't win the prizes, you'll still get bragging rights... "PWWWND NOOB!"

To enter, your Squad leader should sign up on GND forums and post their squad, including the substitute. If you want to have a team found for you, then sign up and post in the supplied thread. For a full list of rules view the announcement post on GND. You have until September 1st to sign up. From then we will organise the first round!

Let the best squad win!

GND

If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to email I-E-D on [email protected]

Posted : 17/08/2010 11:58 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

BB code not working?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2010 12:15 pm
BabyBalla
(@babyballa)
Guru

not working here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2010 2:22 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Fixed. I-E-D, you had [noparse] tags written around the entire post.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2010 2:55 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

No, I wanted the NoParse tags. That post is available for people to take the code and post it around the forums, without needing to write the BB-Code themselves.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2010 3:28 pm
Jester
(@jester)
Member Moderator

Posted this around the web, lets see how many of the sites ban me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2010 3:44 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

hahah nice!
Thanks for spreading the word. +Rep!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2010 3:49 pm
Joe
 Joe