Thermaltake Level 10 GT
Check this badboy out: http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1416&ID=2039#Tab0
- Performance cooling made quiet: one top 200mm exhaust fan, one front 200mm intake fan, one side 200mm intake fan and one rear 140mm exhaust fan.
- Hinged side panel to enable easier opening of the side door and access to computer for maintenance or upgrade.
- Dramatically improved cable management. User no longer "hides" the excessive cable on the back, the Level 10 GT features numerous holders designed into the chassis for cable management.
- Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, each with its dedicated backplane to support hot-swap. Hard drive mounting supports both 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
- Connectivity array. Four USB 2.0 ports are conveniently located on the front bezel including a pair of audio ports. Two USB 3.0 ports and one eSATA port located on the top.
- Water cooling ready - 120mm or 240mm radiators can be easily attached to the top side of the chassis (top 200m fan needs to be removed)
- Fan speed management control embedded. ColorShift fans can be easily controlled through controls on the top.
- Fully black-powdered interior.
Price: Roughly around £220 which is nothing for such a beast :p
And yes Im deffo getting one 🙂 Hopefully my new build shall become true this summer.
What do you guys think ?
imho, these level cases are ugly as sin!! its a shame too because i use alot of thermaltakes stuff, for many years now, so i would expect better of them. this is a good example of less is more sometimes. theres a point when youve put so much detail into something that you turn it into a steaming pile of duke and just ruin it. id like to think its all BMW's fault at this point...