Multi Voltage Laptop Power Supply  

RSS
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Has anyone got any suggestions for a multi voltage laptop power supply? I soldered mine back together but I doubt it will hold for a long time.

If anyone has any experiences with manufactures, please shout.

I want multi voltage so I can use it on any future laptops I get.

Cheers

I-E-D

Posted : 27/09/2010 6:26 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

coolermaster made one that was suppose to be pretty nice. Google it. I'm on my phone lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2010 8:17 am
eovedtqyg
(@eovedtqyg)
Padawan

Thomas Edward "Tom" Brady, Jr. (born August 3, 1977) is really an American football quarterback for your New England Patriots in the National Football League. Right after enjoying school football at Michigan, Brady was drafted with the Patriots within the sixth spherical of your 2000 NFL Draft. One particular 12 months we rented a moon bounce. I was informed because of the moon bounce operator that at this age, about 12 kids could match inside of. We invited 11 other youngsters as well as moon bounce amused the children for almost all the time. There are numerous rewards from the transportable vaporizer. Plus some of the gains are here. For starters, it is actually burden cost-free. When the Soviets sent Yuri Gagarin in 1961, the 1st male to orbit the world, the US responded by sending John Glenn in 1962 into orbit too. President John Kennedy had promised that because of the conclusion of the ten years, the US would put the first gentleman around the moon. By 1969, the Apollo 11 sent Michael Collins, Neil Armstrong, and Edward Aldrin, Jr. Check out to see details from a customer's perspective in as numerous means as you can. Give thought to if you're the customer. How would you sense and what are you interested in from individuals you purchase from? What exactly are the top about three belongings you want from them? The majority of people want comparable such things as courtesy, valuable data, remedies (rather than dead-ends), a helpful smile, honest benefit and brief provider.. Real estate Upkeep Expenditure present that stroll relationship employing the whole residence particular property ideology. House is a few sweetest start off for making around the earth. Normally there's zero extra shop which thinks although interesting and because welcoming because one's location.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2012 12:58 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register