Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Important: Please Read

Page 1 / 2
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Due to the lack of active members on the BC2 division, we have merged with Delta Ops, a clan whom I have got friendly with recently.

If you are from the EU and are interested in still taking part in the GND clan (but under different tags) on BC2, please post an application in this forum thread on the Delta Ops website and mention that you are from GND. You'll be auto accepted and will get server admin rights once you become a full member.

Please note, this is only for Vanilla BC2, we'll still be the [GND] clan for Vietnam!

Cheers

Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2010 3:36 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Did you even bother to talk this over with anyone besides yourself?
Me and strud are gonna get back into BC2 once he gets his 480. You shouldn't go doing this without talking to anyone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2010 5:10 pm
BabyBalla
(@babyballa)
Guru

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2010 6:46 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

We talked about it and I gave IED the go ahead. But in light of recent changes, and since we are going to have a lot more people start playing again, we probably won't need to merge, thought we can still play together and what not.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2010 7:10 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Ok so this topic is void. Do I have the OK to close it?

We are NOT merging!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2010 7:14 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

No merge, just play as friends, Im getting Vietnam too and should be active on BC2 anyway.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2010 9:48 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

It's not a super formal merge. We're just playing with them under their tags.

So that makes the 4 new members I got in game, plus you 3. That still doesn't make enough for a real division considering time zones. I've already told the guys in game (Cos they actually play it still), I just put this here to tell anyone else.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2010 1:45 am
Hypeer
(@hypeer)
Renound

I understand if you don't want to merge, but go ahead and think about it. :drunk:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2010 7:44 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@I-E-D 50696 wrote:

It's not a super formal merge. We're just playing with them under their tags.

Well I sure as hell am not.
Don't see what the point of posting this on the forums is...You're the only one merging with them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2010 1:05 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

@Enad 50762 wrote:

Well I sure as hell am not.
Don't see what the point of posting this on the forums is...You're the only one merging with them.

I'd like you to read this sentence particularly carefully.

Quote:
If you are from the EU and are interested in still taking part in the GND clan....

Their 3 servers are from the UK, hence I said EU.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2010 2:14 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Well maybe you should of reworded your post. It makes it seem like you randomly decided to merge the GND clan with Delta Ops without anyone elses consent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2010 2:23 pm
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

How is GND going to get any fame out of this if you guys don't wear the GND tags ? Not a very smart idea imo...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2010 5:38 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

It's a stupid thread, we should just disregard it.
I-E-D has no authority in officially merging clans, if he wants to play BC2 with the Delta Ops tag then so be it. The rest of GND is NOT.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2010 6:22 pm
wierdo124
(@wierdo124)
Jedi

not that i have any say in this (i don't dabble in clan stuff really) but i say just do what floats your boat...not that big of a deal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2010 9:17 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

@iNNeX 50825 wrote:

How is GND going to get any fame out of this if you guys don't wear the GND tags ? Not a very smart idea imo...

A clan isn't a promotion man, it's a place where people can play together. I'd rather play with these guys than not with anyone at all. Anyway, I have the [GND] tags into my name, so we're still getting promotion.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2010 10:07 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: