Notifications
Clear all

BC2: Vietnam Weekly Gaming Proposal.

Page 1 / 2
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Okay so we have 7 people who are definitely getting the game. Good enough.
Now the point of this thread is to find out who would be interested in a Weekly match at say 9pm GMT, 10pm for the rest of Europe, 4pm US East Coast, 1pm US West Coast on a Saturday? How does that sound? How many of you will try to take place in this every week?
There will be small prizes for best player of these matches, but nothing big until we can start getting larger more valuable prizes. 🙂
Vote in Poll above. ^

:gnd:

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2010 9:28 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

For me it would depend on the day. Some Saturdays I have stuff goin on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 9:46 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Well if you can't make it every time that's fine. But Saturday is really the best day to do it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2010 9:59 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

The question is try to, not to confirm your attendance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 10:22 am
iiNNeX
(@iiNNeX)
GODLIKE

Im in for this shiz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 10:37 am
Spartan
(@spartan)
Ninja

I'm down and ready to pwn y'all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2010 11:48 am
Hypeer
(@hypeer)
Renound

@Enad 51325 wrote:

Now the point of this thread is to find out who would be interested in a Weekly match at say 9pm GMT, 10pm for the rest of Europe - -

9pm GMT isn't 10pm for the rest of the Europe, Finland where I live for instance is GMT+2 (and European part of Russia is +3) :p
But I'd be happy to play with you guys, 9pm GMT will be fine for me on most Saturdays.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2010 9:10 am
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

Is anyone actually willing to play this? It seems only me and Enad play Vietnam.

Can we get some rules set down for what matches we should play?

Starting next week, everyone that wants to take part should be in GND's teamspeak (ts.GND-Tech.com:9987) 10 minutes before the start.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2011 10:36 am
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

I'm in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2011 10:38 am
Evire
(@evire)
Ninja
I-E-D wrote:
Is anyone actually willing to play this? It seems only me and Enad play Vietnam.

Can we get some rules set down for what matches we should play?

Starting next week, everyone that wants to take part should be in GND's teamspeak (ts.GND-Tech.com:9987) 10 minutes before the start.

I got Vietnam, but to busy at school ATM.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2011 11:24 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

Remember guys, you actually gotta play if we're to start this division or whatever you want to call it. THAT MEANS YOU STRUD. :v

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2011 11:35 am
Spartan
(@spartan)
Ninja

I've been on holiday, calm down IED.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2011 11:50 am
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

I-E-D we haven't made specific plans for matches, so you can't go forcing people into playing. There's no division yet either. Lets wait and see who replys before saying "BE IN TS, 10 MINS BEFORE IT STARTS" plus you didnt even mention what was starting or what time that was starting at, think things out next time...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2011 12:39 pm
Joe
 Joe
(@joe)
Assended

I wasn't forcing. I was merely chasing up, sorry if it seemed forceful.

Times are the ones suggested in the OP. I know we haven't made any plans for matches hence the "Can we get some rules set down for what matches we should play?" part of my post.

Hardcore Conquest?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2011 5:04 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

I'm yet to see anyone else from GND play BC2: Vietnam, so I don't know how this is gonna work out...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2011 5:38 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: