Notifications
Clear all

Article: The new (anti) review site - onlythecons.com

strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

You can view the page at http://www.gnd-tech.com/content/707-The-new-%28anti%29-review-site-www.onlythecons.com

Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2011 10:11 pm
poiZin
(@poizin)
Jedi

@ wrote:

Thanks Strud! Also you can submit your cons for products or services and I will list your name as the source, or you can even write the whole review if you like. If you are interested check out the Contact page on http://onlythecons.com to submit requests. If you already have some reviews you wrote for previous websites you can pull out the negative features listed and compile something for OnlyTheCons. I hope to hear from some of you and see some requests coming through 🙂 Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2011 5:36 am
massdeth
(@massdeth)
Renound

@ wrote:

love this idea!! been there already and im really looking forward to seeing this site grow. its very unique to the tech world and sometimes the cons are what im looking for...actually most of the time! i really wanna know the headaches im going to encounter with what im buying because lets face it...nothing is perfect. so thanx again Poizin and i hope your site blows up!! 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2011 12:42 pm
poiZin
(@poizin)
Jedi

@massdeth 76964 wrote:

love this idea!! been there already and im really looking forward to seeing this site grow. its very unique to the tech world and sometimes the cons are what im looking for...actually most of the time! i really wanna know the headaches im going to encounter with what im buying because lets face it...nothing is perfect. so thanx again Poizin and i hope your site blows up!! 😀

Thanks massdeth! I hope the site takes off too. But yea, it will be very helpful because everyone should check out the issues with products before they buy stuff. Money is tight for so many people today, how can you afford not to know what you're spending your hard earned money on.

Id really like to see more people submit their issues with products / services though. It really helps grow content on the site, and I make sure to give them credit for it right there on the page. Its tough doing it alone too, especially with a girlfriend and a job ;D If you read this, I love you Kiersten! lol.

But anyway, thanks for the feedback and support. I am trying to get more content on, I promise it will grow!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2011 2:47 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@poiZin 77109 wrote:

Thanks massdeth! I hope the site takes off too. But yea, it will be very helpful because everyone should check out the issues with products before they buy stuff. Money is tight for so many people today, how can you afford not to know what you're spending your hard earned money on.

Id really like to see more people submit their issues with products / services though. It really helps grow content on the site, and I make sure to give them credit for it right there on the page. Its tough doing it alone too, especially with a girlfriend and a job ;D If you read this, I love you Kiersten! lol.

But anyway, thanks for the feedback and support. I am trying to get more content on, I promise it will grow!

Yeah I mean you can see first hand it's hard for a site to grow, it's been over 2 years for GND and we're still small, even with all the epic giveaways we have, it's just hard to get big.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2011 5:48 pm
poiZin
(@poizin)
Jedi

@ wrote:

I hear ya Enad. It's tons of work and its not easy. Whatever happens I plan to provide link backs to GND on the site as often as I see fits. Ive had one on my footer on every page since the site went up 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2011 11:32 am
massdeth
(@massdeth)
Renound

id like to start contributing more to both sites actually. when im done with this build ill do a couple right ups for both. i just got my evga cooler yesterday and im thinking of how im going to implement the push/pull on it. i have a couple ideas but i want it to be seamlesss...almost to the point that you think it comes that way!! lol.. just got done lapping it too...im not going to get to far into it here but lets just say that the base needed a little help. i need to do some painting too but its sooo humid here that i dont even want to attempt it. i may have to do the build and wait till sept. or so to paint, when the weather evens out a little. anyway, youll get all the dirt soon i hope guys.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2011 5:19 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Really looking forward to it massdeth! Keep us posted! 😀

Starting a site and getting it popular is no easy task. Sometimes it can take 5 or so years for a site to take notice, but as long as your are persistant and continually add content, it will steadily grow. One of the main reasons why some sites grow incredibly fast is when they offer something new or different which is where onlythecons will shine.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2011 9:09 pm
poiZin
(@poizin)
Jedi

@ wrote:

That sounds great massdeth! That would be much appreciated 🙂 I hope your build goes smoothly. You may want to wait because once the parts are in the case, a lot of people put off painting even when they have time to do it heh. But if you think you wont mind then waiting is fine.

You said it strudinox. Hopefully it doesnt take 5 years, but if thats what it takes that is fine with me. I just hope it does take off. Maybe in a few years we can look back on this conversation and laugh ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2011 9:21 pm
Share: