Article: Razer Ferox - Review  

RSS
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

You can view the page at http://www.gnd-tech.com/main/content/606-Razer-Ferox-Speakers-Official-Review

Posted : 24/03/2011 9:12 pm
strudinox
(@strudinox)
BOT Admin

Awesome writeup! Sounds like perfect lanparty speakers. Not to mention perfect laptop speakers. 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2011 9:13 pm
clamatowas
(@clamatowas)
Jedi

@ wrote:

Good thing they are only $50 at newegg.com

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836556002

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2011 9:26 pm
BabyBalla
(@babyballa)
Guru

Boy those are high Freq, 150Hz to 20KHz

Bass could be a ton better with the bass resonance chamber at 40Hz vs 150Hz

Id wouldn't pay more then $70 for these...

by no means that i'm saying its horrible. I'm very picky on sound lol. For its features and the review id say they are fair priced, Considering that they are aimed towards laptops(i'm assuming due to USB) and portability

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2011 9:52 pm
Enad
 Enad
(@enad)
Member Moderator

@ wrote:

These look great!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2011 7:34 am
deadmanet
(@deadmanet)
Padawan

@ wrote:

They sound pretty nice. Looks like they would be perfect laptop speakers. Portable and great sound? I expect nothing less from Razer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2011 3:13 pm
iGeForce
(@igeforce)
Guru

@ wrote:

They look awesome! Nice review, +REP!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2011 4:03 pm
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Leveling Up

@ wrote:

I've actually seen/heard these before. They're pretty decent. Really small and light, and cool with the blue lights. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2011 9:20 pm
Paco
 Paco
(@paco)
Padawan

@ wrote:

Well I just have to try them out then! great review, I have now a mouse razer (razer naga), and one headset from razer too (razer chacharias), maybe i can give it a try to the razer ferox!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2011 8:23 am
jim3_86
(@jim3_86)
New to GND-Tech

Kinda late comment, but I've owned this speakers for almost 4 years, and they still sound great (compared to my laptop speakers). Unfortunately, one of the speakers "latch" (really don't know the component name) has broken, I guess. So, the only way to turn it off is by pulling the cable out.
Can anyone show me the teardown step by step to check the insides of the speaker (and see if I'm able to repair it)?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2017 9:39 am
Share:

Please Login or Register