TessMark is an OpenGL 4.0 benchmark and stability tester that utilizes the new hardware tessellation feature offered exclusively by DirectX 11 video cards. Hardware tessellation makes it possible to divide a polygon into smaller ones according to the tessellation level factor. This increases polygon density for a much more realistic look, but it is intensive on the GPU which is why TessMark is a great GPU stability tester and benchmark.
Current Version: 0.3.0
Changelog - 0.3.0
- New: support of latest graphics cards: Radeon HD 6990, HD 6790, HD 6450, GeForce GTX 590, GTX 550 Ti.
- New: added new post processing filter: NVIDIA FXAA.
- New: added a select box for post processing filters.
- New: added two new map sets.
- New: interface changes, simpler.
- New: added tweak bar for tessellation parameters (PRO version).