Need help finding 1...

Notifications
Clear all

Need help finding 12cm fan  

RSS
the_man550
(@the_man550)
Renound

Oh for christ sake, they used another unit when they stated the amount of air pushed by the noctua! It's far from good. It's basically the worst I've seen - yet it's over 30 bucks! No way I'm going for those. Damn shame, thought I had the optimal setup : (

Those S-flex fans seems awesome if you're after low sound level :good:
But I'm not : X
33.5CMF is a bit too low IMO, I want at least 70.
EDIT: Whoups, didn't see they had more than the ultra-slow one. The others (1900RPM in particular) seems good for me :good:
It's shitlessly expensive though. I'd like to see if there are others at a better price level.

LED's aren't that necessary. I want one with them, which is the Cooler master up there. So what I want now is a black (or similar) fan with higher performance. I figured I'd put one of these over it so visuals aren't necessary;
37.jpg

I found this one;
http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6634
But I can't seem to find it in Sweden sadly.

The CM-Blade master is, while perhaps a little worse performing, at a much better price range than the Scythe, but I can't seem to find it without insane shipping costs. More than the price of the fan itself for delivery, which takes it up to over 30bucks.

What I'm after now is a 120x120x25 fan without LED's with at least 80CMF performance while being under 35dB

I sadly don't have a fan controller and I don't have the money nor the space required to buy it/manage the cables to it.

Thanks to those who've helped me so far

Posted : 11/02/2010 4:38 am
Share: